VintageCopyCat FASHION SHOW


This past weekend I was a featured designer in a fashion show. Here are my pieces. The theme of my collection was "Futuristic  Fashion Forward" ..ENJOY






   Here are my featured VCC /Support theme (Love them)
Byron wearing VCC Blazer



Brianna wearing VCC  earrings from my feathurette collection
Tiffany wearing VCC  top with the Jumbo BOW 

                             


Vance ( Wearing a Vintage Copy Cat Blazer)  and Zach 


Here are my  VINTAGE COPY CAT DESIGNS>>>>>



VCC Ornaments Dress (Spray Finish)
Model- Deanna Whitlow 

                                                
VCC  American Apparel  Beaded Train
Model- Brittney Ivey 
                                  


VCC Marble  a Broken Walls Blazer/Leotard
Model- Olivia Stewart

Look: VCC Bullet Stone Attire
Model - Equasia Green
Look : VCC Bullet Proof Attire
Model Amber Hayes


VCC Tarnished Marble Blazer
Model- Jensine KeKu


VCC Destroyed Marble Top
Model- Theresa Keys
VCC Silver Stone Ballerina
Model- Asia Ivey


VCC Nubian Explosion leotard 
Model- Lucretia Johnson

VCC Silver Trilogy Leather Attire
Model- Sierra Ingram










No comments: